Collaboration with hospitals
The greatest concern the patients and their families might have is whether they can stay in hospital or not.
We advise you to make a temporary reservation for an affiliated hospital (hospice), in order to relieve such concern as much as possible.
You need to visit the hospital once, but once it’s finished, you will be admitted to the hospital quickly when it’s needed due to pain for example.
We can introduce a palliative care hospital (hospice) which is affiliated with us.
If there is a hospital you would like, we can also help you apply for admission.
If you recover after staying in the hospital for a while, we can also arrange for you to leave the hospital.
However, what is most important for you is to feel easy at home without staying in a hospital.
80 % of the patients we take care of, are at home receiving home care, without needing to stay in hospital.
We do our best to support patients and their families.
One of the reasons why I established Home Care Clinic is I wanted to develop a patient-centered medical service, and I will complete the mission.
Diseases we treat, and examples of medical treatment we provide:
- Drip, Intravenous injection, and Subcutaneous injection
- Gastrostomy (PEG, PTEG), Intestinal fistula, Nasogastric tube nutrition management and replacement
- Home central venous nutrition, and central venous port management.
- Home oxygen therapy
- Home mechanical ventilator management
- Tracheostomy cannula management, replacement, and sputum suction
- Bladder indwelling catheter, Nephrostomy, and Bladder fistula
- Cancer pain care with narcotics
- Thoracentesis, and Abdominocentesis
- Bedsore management