about home care
Contact us if;
it is difficult to visit a hospital for various reasons and home care is needed
- ・you have been visiting a hospital, but it is becoming difficult to do so due to decreased strength,
- ・your doctor told you to leave the hospital, but you are worried about your life and support you need after leaving,
- ・you have been using medical devices for example, and need to keep using them at home after leaving the hospital,
- ・you have cancer and hope to spend your remaining days at home,
- ・you hope to receive home hospice care (cancer pain relief).
you desire to receive emergent house calls
it is important to grasp your health condition in order to receive medical attention and treatment in case of emergency.
So, if the first house call is an emergent house call, we might ask you to see your doctor, or an ambulance might be needed. If you definitely need an emergent house call, please understand we will have to make periodical house calls thereafter.
you are visiting another hospital
- ・if you are visiting a clinic, a hospital, or a medical office,
- tell your doctor that you desire home care. If he/she cannot meet your request, we will ask him/her to write a letter of introduction. If your doctor agrees on the home care, we can start home care.
- ・if you are visiting a general hospital,
- you can receive specialized medical treatment in the general hospital, and receive our home care at the same time. You can focus on our treatment as well, since we have doctors who can provide general health care.
patients who can receive our care
Feel free to contact us, if any of the followings applies;
- it is difficult for you to visit a hospital,
- you want to be home rather than be in a hospital,
- you are worried about cancer, and cancer pain,
- your doctor recommended you to receive palliative care,
- you want to feel at ease 24 hours a day, 365 days a year,
- you have physical difficulty due to stroke, after effects of brain hemorrhage, Parkinson’s disease, neural intractable disease such as multiple system atrophy, spinal cord injury,
- you need dementia care,
- it is difficult to visit a hospital due to old age.
- ・Concern on cancer pain control
- ・Concern on your relationship with your doctor or hospital
- ・Consultation about treatment of breast cancer, stomach cancer, or colorectal cancer
Second opinions on above-mentioned issues are not covered by insurance. Contact us for more information.
*Second opinion means another doctors opinion which patients and their families can ask for, in order to determine if your doctor’s diagnosis or treatment is appropriate.